Our JumpStart programme offers you two FREE, LOCAL and INFORMATIVE workshops – whether you have a business idea or not, we can help you figure out how to use your skills to turn them into a business and help you fulfil your dream of being your own boss. If you decide that being your own boss is not for you then that’s ok too – these workshops will still help boost your confidence and give you skills for the workplace.
|Be Your Own Boss||Tuesday|
12th June 2018
20th June 2018
|Confident Start||Tuesday |
3rd July 2018
|Confident Start||Wednesday |
4th July 2018
|Be Your Own Boss||Wednesday |
11th July 2018
12th July 2018
25th July 2018
Nuneaton & Bedworth Workshops: All workshops are run from Hatters Space Community Centre, Nuneaton from 9.30am (registration) to start at 10am and finish at 3pm.
Leamington Spa & Warwick Workshops: All workshops are run from Brunswick Healthy Living Centre, 98-100 Shrubland Street, Leamington Spa CV31 3BD from 9.30am (registration) to start at 10am and finish at 3pm.
Rugby Workshops: All workshops are run from Benn Partnership Centre, Railway Terrace, Rugby, CV21 3HR from 9.30am (registration) to start at 10am and finish at 3pm.
More about these FREE, INFORMAL and INFORMATIVE workshops and how they can help you…
Confident Start Workshop:
Attend this workshop and unleash your full potential…
You will learn:
- how to overcome barriers going into a working environment or starting a business
- how to create a positive, growth focused mindset
- simple life skills to help you stay positive
- identify your personal attributes and values
- and how to take action!
Planning 4 Your Business Workshop:
On this workshop we will answer all burning questions on how to plan for your business venture…
- the planning process and why a business plan is important
- how to develop a business strategy tailored to your business
- where to find market information
- budgets, pricing, forecasting and costs
- where to access start up finance
Be Your Own Boss Workshop:
Attend this workshop to find out whether being your own boss is for you…
We’ll show you:
- help you identify your business idea & assess if it’s realistic & viable
- understand what it means to be your own boss
- how to conduct market research – what methods are best, where to get information and resources
- identify what your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are
Booking is essential as spaces are limited.
To book, please call the JumpStart Team on 074 94 442 869.
“The workshops cover so many things. The facilitator talks about things I haven’t even thought about and I know there is a much more to learn.”Amirah Hyder