Business Dream Workshops
The Business Dream programme offers you two FREE, LOCAL and INFORMATIVE workshops – whether you have a business idea or not, we can help you figure out how to use your skills to turn them into a business and help you fulfil your dream of being your own boss. If you decide that being your own boss is not for you then that’s ok too – these workshops will still help boost your confidence and give you skills for the workplace.
Attend this workshop and unleash your full potential…
You will learn:
- how to overcome barriers going into a working environment or starting a business
- how to create a positive, growth focused mindset
- simple life skills to help you stay positive
- identify your personal attributes and values
- and how to take action!
Be Your Own Boss
Attend this workshop to find out whether being your own boss is for you…
We’ll show you:
- help you identify your business idea
- understand what it means to be your own boss
- how to conduct market research – what methods are best, where to get information and resources
- identify what your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are
- assess whether your business idea is realistic and viable
- how to move onto the next stage – access to our free mentoring support to help you put your business plan together
|Confident Start||Wednesday – 7th June 2017||Hatters Space Community Centre, Nuneaton, CV11 5DN|
|Be Your Own Boss||Monday – 19th June 2017||Hatters Space Community Centre, Nuneaton, CV11 5DN|
|Confident Start||Tuesday – 4th July 2017||Hatters Space Community Centre, Nuneaton, CV11 5DN|
|Be Your Own Boss||Wednesday – 26th July 2017||Hatters Space Community Centre, Nuneaton, CV11 5DN|
All workshops are run from 9am (registration) to start at 9.30am and finish at 3pm.
Booking is essential as spaces are limited.
To book or if you have any queries, please call 07494 442869.
© 2017 Inclusive Enterprise Programme
Registered business address:
Cheylesmore House, 5 Quinton Road, Coventry
Registered in England & Wales Company Registration No: 05188971