If you’re a woman living in Nuneaton & Bedworth who wants to improve your relationship with money, we are here for you. There are a range of topics covered in our Money Sense series plus as part of this package, you will have access to 3 FREE 1-2-1 personal financial confidence sessions with our experienced mentor.
These workshops are:
- Free, informal and informative
- Exclusive to women in Nuneaton & Bedworth
- Designed to help you gain control over your finances, learn money management skills
and to teach your finances that you ARE THE BOSS!
- 6th December – Topics is ‘TAX AND BENEFITS’ – registration from 9.30am to start at 10am and finish at 12noon.
@ The Hatters Space Community Centre, Nuneaton, CV11 5DN
To book your free place, contact the Inclusive enterprise programme on 07494 442 869 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to gain control over your finances & have a better understanding of how to manage your money, then these workshops are for you.
Learn how to:
- crack the jargon code & change your attitude towards money
- understand credit ratings and how to look after your score
- manage your money properly and get ahead financially
- understand what it all means (i.e. APR’s, interest rates, accounts)
WE WANT TO HELP YOU CREATE THE FINANCIAL FUTURE YOU DESERVE!Sheridan Sulskis