Creative Springboard, partnered with Coventry University Enterprises Business Solutions (Focus Digital), is offering freelancers and businesses trading in the creative sector in Warwickshire the chance to access FREE & exclusive support that will help you enhance your business foundations, prepare for growth, build on your personal & business skills and how to use more digital platforms for wider exposure.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
In a nutshell… 5 days of interactive group workshops, 12 hours of 1-2-1 support with a digital expert and the opportunity to join our growing digital & creative network. Attending this programme gives you the chance to meet like-minded individuals, learn & share experiences, peer-to-peer support and access to free local meet-ups & masterclasses.
The workshops cover topics such as:
- DAY 1 – PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – 7th November 2018 – 9.30am to 3.00pm
Working on you, understanding your SWOT, developing your confidence & growth mindset and how to take action…
- DAY 2 – BUSINESS PLANNING AND MARKETING – 8th November 2018 – 9.30am to 3.00pm
Understanding and planning for growth, setting realistic goals and objectives in line with your vision & mission, benefits of market research, how to market your business effectively and build in strategies…
- DAY 3 – BRANDING & DIGITAL MARKETING – 14th November 2018 – 8.30am to 4.00pm
What does branding mean, how does it affect your business, building effective brand strategies to give you the edge, understanding emerging technologies, digital marketing tools, what is best for your business…
- DAY 4 – SOCIAL MEDIA – 15th November 2018 – 8.30am to 4.00pm
In-depth knowledge of social media platforms, use of correct language, building a community, knowing what platforms are best for your business – using virtual communities, networks and platforms to facilitate communication with your customer and potential customer base!
- DAY 5 – FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT AND ACCESS TO FINANCE – 21st November 2018 – 9.30am to 3.00pm
Financial planning, pricing, costing, budgeting, sales, forecasting, access to finance – all the ins and outs of running and managing your business…
Each place on this programme is valued at over £3k – COMPLETELY FREE TO YOU – so why not take the opportunity and join us for 5 days – gain the tools, knowledge & techniques that will help transform you & your business.
WHO CAN APPLY? The programme is open to businesses from the following sectors:
- Designers – graphic design, interior design, architecture, furniture makers, illustrators, arts & crafts
- Artists – performers, visual arts, musicians
- Fashionistas – fashion designers, making of clothes, jewellery, knitwear
- (basically, if you design, make it or create it you can apply)
And who fulfil all of the following criteria:
- Been trading under 24 months
- Are based in Warwickshire
HOW DO I APPLY?
It’s easy… all you have to do is complete our quick application form (see the links below) and send it through to
firstname.lastname@example.org by the of the day on the 19th October 2018.
Also check out the flyer, FAQ document and the programme details – if you have any additional questions or queries don’t hesitate to get in touch! We look forward to receiving your application and having you join our creative network!