Creative Springboard has partnered with Coventry University Enterprises Business Solutions to offer this exclusive programme of specifically tailored workshops and networking opportunities aimed at those who have not started their business or have been trading for less than 12 months who are in the creative sector.
Having given some shape to your business idea and defined the foundations for its development, by attending this programme you will have access with developing the building blocks of your business and how to think digitally:
- DAY 1 – CONFIDENCE & MINDSET – 15TH NOVEMBER 2017 – 9.30am to 3.00pm
Boosting your confidence in running a business, learning mindset & techniques, dealing with the good & bad days, importance of looking after yourself and investing in yourself
- DAY 2 – PLANNING YOUR BUSINESS – 16TH NOVEMBER 2017 – 9.30am to 3.00pm
Planning your business to start or for growth, setting realistic goals and objectives, understanding your market thoroughly, horizon setting, vision & mission
- DAY 3 – MARKETING – 22ND NOVEMBER 2017 – 9.30am to 3.00pm
Marketing – traditional vs non-traditional, building marketing strategies, what will work best for your business & market, planning & budgeting for your marketing activities, monitoring and evaluation, building a community
- DAY 4 – BRANDING & DIGITAL MARKETING – 23RD NOVEMBER 2017 – 8.30am to 4.30pm
What does branding mean, how does it affect your business, building effective brand strategies to give you the edge, understanding emerging technologies, digital marketing tools, what is best for your business
- DAY 5 – SOCIAL MEDIA – 29TH NOVEMBER 2017 – 8.30am to 4.30pm
In-depth knowledge of social media platforms, use of correct language, building a community, what is best for your business.
- DAY 6 – FINANCE & LEGAL – 30TH NOVEMBER 2017 – 9.30am to 3.00pm
Financial planning, pricing, costing, budgeting, sales, forecasting, contracts, legal obligations, all the in’s and out’s of running a business.
- 3 x 1-2-1 sessions with an expert advisor from Focus Digital to work on your digital marketing, branding and social media
The key aspect to this project is offering you hands-on support with a practical approach throughout the vulnerable early stages of starting and developing a creative business.
The value of the support provided through this 6 day programme is over £2,500 – completely free to you – all we ask from you is your time, dedication and commitment.
WHO CAN APPLY?
The programme is open to businesses from the following sectors:
- Advertising and marketing
- Arts & Crafts
- Design: product, graphic and fashion design
- Film, TV, video, radio and photography
- IT, software and computer services
- Music, performing and visual arts
And who fulfil all of the following criteria:
- Haven’t started trading or have been trading for less than 12 months
- Are based in Warwickshire
HOW DO I APPLY?
Simple – just fill out the application form and send it through to our team – deadline is the 20th October and you will be notified on the 27th October if you have secured a place on this programme.
If you have any questions or queries – check out our Creative Springboard Programme FAQ 2017 and Creative Springboard Programme Details Final 2017 outline for more info – or just get in touch and will be happy to help!
We look forward to receiving your application and having you on board this exciting (and quiet frankly awesome) programme.