Creative Springboard, partnered with Coventry University Enterprises Business Solutions (Focus Digital), is calling freelancers and businesses trading in the creative sector in Warwickshire who would like to enhance their business foundations to prepare for growth, build on their personal & business skills and become more digital.
This exclusive support offers you 6 days of intensive workshops, 3 x 1-2-1 session with a digital expert and the opportunity to chat to industry experts. Workshops covering topics such as: (All dates held at the Episode Hotel in Leamington Spa)
- DAY 1 – CONFIDENCE & MINDSET – 7th March 2018 – 9.30am to 3.00pm
Boosting your confidence, how to deal with the ups and downs of running a business, learning about mindset & techniques you can utilise, importance of looking after yourself and investing in yourself – you can’t run a business without you!!
- DAY 2 – VISION, MISSION & HORIZON SETTING – 8th March 2018 – 9.30am to 3.00pm
Building solid foundations and how to get your business ready for growth, setting realistic goals and objectives in line with your mission and vision – it’s all about imagining the potential for your business and how you are going to achieve it!
- DAY 3 – MARKETING – 14th March 2018 – 9.30am to 3.00pm
Marketing – traditional vs non-traditional, building marketing strategies, what works best for your business & the market place, planning & budgeting for your marketing activities, monitoring and evaluation, building a community – helping you fully understand your market, your customer base (their wants & needs) and how to communicate effectively – without your customers, you have no business!
- DAY 4 – BRANDING & DIGITAL MARKETING – 15th March 2018 – 8.30am to 4.00pm
What does branding mean, how does it affect your business, how do you build effective brand strategies that gives you the edge, understanding emerging technologies, marketing your business online using digital marketing tools, knowing what techniques are best for your business – distinguishing you in the market place and making sure you get the right message to your customers!
- DAY 5 – SOCIAL MEDIA – 21st March 2018 – 8.30am to 4.00pm
In-depth knowledge of social media platforms, use of correct language, building a community, knowing what platforms are best for your business – using virtual communities, networks and platforms to facilitate communication with your customer and potential customer base!
- DAY 6 – FINANCE, LEGAL & PANEL OF INDUSTRY EXPERTS – 22nd March 2018 – 9.30am to 3.00pm
Understanding financial planning, correct pricing, how to budget, future sales forecasting, getting yourself investment ready (if applicable) – then the afternoon session you get the opportunity to chat to industry experts about your business, about your current barriers, about your views – anything that you would like some advice, hints or tips about – utilising the experience and expertise from those who have been there and done it and can share their journey with you!
And the support doesn’t stop there… as part of this programme you also get:
- 3 x 1-2-1 sessions with an expert advisor from Focus Digital to work on your digital marketing, branding and social media
- Part of being a participant of the Creative Springboard programme, you will join our exclusive ‘creative & digital’ community – joining our ‘meet-up’ group made up of those who have attended our Creative Warwickshire programme – we meet every 2 months to share experiences and business opportunities, to network, to support each other, to collaborate etc.
- Plus, you will have FREE access to our quarterly Masterclasses & Networking events – we host a series of events with different topics and guest speakers which will also be open to the general public. The classes will feature inspirational talks from key leaders from across the UK.
Each place on this programme is valued at over £3k – COMPLETELY FREE TO YOU – so why not take the opportunity and join us for 6 days – gain the tools, knowledge & techniques that will help transform you & your business.
WHO CAN APPLY?
The programme is open to businesses from the following sectors:
- Designers – graphic design, interior design, architecture, furniture makers, illustrators, arts & crafts
- Artists – performers, visual arts, musicians
- Fashionistas – fashion designers, making of clothes, jewellery, knitwear
- (basically, if you design, make it or create it you can apply)
And who fulfil all of the following criteria:
- Been trading under 24 months
- Are based in Warwickshire
HOW DO I APPLY?
It’s easy… all you have to do is complete our quick application form (see the links below) and send it through to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 20th February.
Also check out the flyer, FAQ document and the programme details – if you have any additional questions or queries don’t hesitate to get in touch!